Do you have storm damage to your skylight? Is your skylight leaking or has it been damaged by hail? The Skylight Warehouse emergency response make safe program was created to help our customers in their time of need.
Our make safe program is there to make temporary repairs to your roof to make it water tight before your insurer can send their assessors out to review the damage to your roof.
Does your job meet our criteria:
- Location (must be Sutherland/ St George areas)
- Single or double story
- Residential property
- Unit/apartment complex (cannot proceed)
- Can roof be accessed via ladder
If so, our licensed roofers will:
- Provide temporary make safe of your damaged or leaking skylight
- Be at your door within 24 hours
- Provide all necessary equipment to prevent further damage to your property
This call out excludes:
- Work on unsafe roof areas and surrounds
- Any works in the vicinity of fallen power lines
- Removal of falling debris situated on roof
- Make safe to any other areas of the roof experiencing water entry
Our emergency response fee can be claimed under most current comprehensive home & contents insurance.*
Book in for an emergency make safe consultation now.