The VELUX flexible (TWF) and rigid (TWR) Sun Tunnels provide installation flexibility.
Rigid tunnels (TWR) are most suited to roof space with minimal obstructions. They have a highly reflective shaft to achieve maximum light output.
Flexible tunnels (TWF) can be used when obstructions in the roof cavity prevent the use of rigid sun Tunnels.
VELUX Sun Tunnels for pitched roofs are designed to provide natural light into corridors, stairwells, powder rooms and cupboards; where installation of a VELUX Skylight is not possible.
- Bushfire rating of BAL 29 (applicable to TWR installed between 18-60°)
- Choice of highly reflective rigid or flexible tunnel (350mm diameter, lengths vary)
- 4mm toughened external glass
- Dual-layered ceiling diffuser - spreads light over an area of up to 9m²
- Interior diffuser with 'Edge Glow' design
- Outer polyurethane cappings with integrated flashings for tiled/corrugated iron roofs
- 'Stay Clean' coating on glass exterior to reduce cleaning frequency